
My niece Taylor loves to play dress up. I love this picture because it is so indicative of her sassy and playful personality. Oh to be a child again and to find joys in the simple things such as colorful headbands and hair accessories.
I am still in Milwaukee for work, ready for this week to be over so that I can go home and sleep in my own bed with Minnie at my feet. Milwaukee's not a bad place, it's just not home even though Mr. Marriott tries his best to make it feel like it is.
Now for another find...I was wandering through the Wauwatosa Target last night and noticed a new limited edition line of makeup at Target by Jemma Kidd. This is very high end makeup, being offered at good prices, at least for her stuff. Usually you can only find Jemma Kidd at Neimans or Saks, so to find it at Target was quite the coup. Nothing particularly special about her makeup, although I think her pencil eyeliners stay on better than others that I have tried. She also has fun, bright colors. As I continued my jaunt through the store I saw an add announcing that Anya Hindmarch, a high end British handbag designer, has designed a bag for Target that will be sold beginning in early to mid-October. Again, her handbags usually run in the $600-$1000 range so to see that she will be selling a bag at Target for around $60 made me smile. I love Target. Seriously, the greatest store.
Well, that's it for me. Have a great day, and happy shopping!

2 comments:
I'm having to start keeping a pen and paper next to me when I read your blog... Those are great treasures you've shared! Thanks... Utah misses you. -The Horns
ok see this is going to be fun reading your blog. remeber when i was miss fashion guru, i knew everything about what was in and hot. well i now know absolutely nothing! so now I can learn all about it from you!
Post a Comment