
Happy Fall!!! I just love this time of year with its crisp cool weather and the beautiful leaves. These two cuties are best friends and cousins. This picture was taken a couple of years ago when my niece Taylor and my nephew Garrett went to the pumpkin patch. They have a love/hate relationship as they are only 5 months apart in age. I would love to go and visit them right now, Autumn in Connecticut is wonderful.
I can't believe that it's already the middle of October, where has this year gone? It's been a busy one for me. I moved in January and started a new job in July. I still haven't unpacked about 20% of my boxes and I intend to start working on that this weekend. It's amazing how much your life can change in such a short amount of time. I have met a whole new group of friends in Draper, while keeping in contact with my good friends in Bountiful. I feel very blessed, especially now, to have wonderful friends and family who support me and are always there for me. At this time of unease, we should all look for ways to help those around us, whether they are friends or family or strangers. To those two or three of you who read this, thank you for your friendship!
Now for the fun stuff. New product find---Mally Eye Brightener on QVC. Yes, I said QVC. I can't believe that I bought something from QVC since I have always mocked my sister Michelle for being a QVC junkie, but in my defense, I found this product in a magazine and the only place listed to purchase was QVC. This stuff is so fun. It comes in a little bottle, it's powder, and once it interacts with your skin it turns to liquid and is a great concealer for under your eyes. I just put a little in the palm of my hand and then I use my finger to apply it under my eyes. It really is great stuff, and it's fun to use, kind of like magic!
An update on a previous post, YSL's Pur Black lip gloss is out now for a limited time. I ordered it from Saks.com and it is very fun!!!
And finally, wonderful news, at least for me, you can now purchase Armani cosmetics on Saks.com!!! I absolutely love Armani foundation--they have at least three different formulas, all of them are wonderful. If you don't know what color to purchase, call up a Saks Armani counter, describe the color that you currently use and they will do their best to select the right color for you. Bonus if you use a line they have in the store because they will walk over to that counter and grab the color and then match it to one of theirs. The coverage is great and Armani foundations win awards every year. Their Face Fabric is great for warm climates because it has great coverage but is very light and sheer. My favorite is the Luminous Silk foundation. And even better news, Saks has friends and family discount going on now through October 19th, just enter SAKSFF8 when you checkout (and no, I am not getting paid to promote Saks).
So that's it for today. Happy weekend and happy fall!
P.S. Take care of each other.

5 comments:
just wanted to drop a note and tell you i love you, and i love reading about your makeup finds! I can't afford it but i can live vicariously through you=)
Jen - I love you blog and Im going to Saks tomorrow to get the Armani foundation. I've been needing a new one - so I'm really excited to try this out! Maybe some of that mascara also. Hope you are doing great!!
Camille
LOVE the update. I am SO curious about this foundation now! Dang you. I have to look back on emails (and is it in your blog, too) for the under-eye cream. I'm lookin' old... xo, M
I like to think I am one of the three.... J.K. I LOVE having you live so close!! And dang, you are a make-up whore! I love it.
We love the products. And I love the suggestions.
Post a Comment