Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Going....Going...Almost Gone

2008 has been a wild and crazy year. With the long, drawn out election and the failing economy, who isn't ready for 2009? For Christmas, I spent a wonderful 5 days in Connecticut with my sisters Heather and Michelle and their families. It was complete craziness with 10 kids between the two of them, but it was fun to be with family, and especially kids for Christmas. While I was out there, I went into NYC to visit my friend Karen, her husband Bill, and their new baby Samuel. He is a doll and it was great to catch up with them even if only for a couple of hours.

I am not sad to see 2008 go, but I can't deny that it was a good year for me. I changed houses and jobs, and I feel very blessed. It was not without its stresses and frustrations, but those were learning experiences and I look forward to a great 2009!

No comments: