The next day, May 30th, I left for a 12 day business trip to France and Germany. This photo was taken, surprisingly enough, with my blackberry. Pretty good quality considering that it's only a blackberry! I watched the sunset sitting on a curb opposite the Eiffel Tower, it was pretty amazing. I had 10 days of meetings and 2 days to explore. I packed a lot into 2 days including~ Notre Dame, Versailles, St. Sulpice, The Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, Champs Elysee, and the Eiffel Tower. It was a whirlwind, but it was fun. I only spent 2 days in Germany. I flew into Nuremburg and drove past the location of the Nuremburg war trials and the Nuremburg rallies. That was the extent of my sightseeing there. All in all it was a great trip but I would love to go back sometime soon for a vacation.
This is a busy summer with youth conference, girl's camp, and family coming into town, but I will do my best to be better about posting! I will upload more photos from my trip to Paris soon. Hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far!

3 comments:
Gregg and I went to Paris for one week about 6 years ago. We could have spent one week in the Louve. Just too much to see but sooooo beautiful!
Yeahooo! An update! I am so envious of this adventure!
I can't wait to see all the photos! Hopefully next week! I wish I could have gone with you!
Post a Comment