So I was in Dallas last week for business and this is what I woke up to on Thursday and Friday morning...the largest record snowfall for one day in Texas history. They got 12 inches at DFW airport. Crazy! In all the years I lived in Texas we never got snow like this. It was wet, heavy snow and it pretty much paralyzed the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It was a beautiful sight. Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Baby It's Cold Outside...in Texas?!?!?!
So I was in Dallas last week for business and this is what I woke up to on Thursday and Friday morning...the largest record snowfall for one day in Texas history. They got 12 inches at DFW airport. Crazy! In all the years I lived in Texas we never got snow like this. It was wet, heavy snow and it pretty much paralyzed the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It was a beautiful sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
DANG!!! That's just not right.
Post a Comment