Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's About Time!!!


We are finally getting a Sephora in Utah. For those who know me, you know that this discovery was like Christmas morning for me. Sephora is going in where Ann Taylor used to be at Fashion Place Mall. For those not familiar with Sephora, it is the mecca of products...makeup, hair, fragrance, skincare, nails, tools, you name it, they sell it! I have been emailing Sephora for at least 3 years asking when they would come to Utah...and they are finally coming. I also found out that the new City Creek shopping center will have a Louis Vuitton (be still my beating heart), Tiffany, Coach, and H & M. Very exciting. We are hitting the big time here in SLC...now we just need a Saks and Niemans and our shopping choices will be complete.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Finally H&M!! It was such cruel irony living in New York with one on every corner and no money to spend there!! I'll be making more trips down to SLC now!!

Lissy Sarvela said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!