
This is an older photo of my brother-in-law Colin with my nieces McKinley, Cassidy, and Addison at a Yankees game, but I thought I would post it in honor of the demise of Yankee Stadium.....a moment of silence please....
Okay, now for the good stuff, I am happily back home sleeping in my own bed and so excited about that! Minnie couldn't decide if she was happy that I was home or mad at me, I think she finally decided that she was happy. She did, however, give me the cold shoulder for an hour or so.
I don't have a ton of time for my post today, but wanted to mention a great book that I just finished reading. I had to read it for work, but it is relevant in all aspects of my life, including relationships with family and friends. It's called Leadership and Self Deception, by The Arbinger Institute. It's a very fast read--I read it in one night, and I highly recommend it. It's in paperback so it's not too expensive. It was very eye-opening about how I view and treat myself and others.
I also found a new fun nail polish color by OPI--part of their Fall French collection called "You Don't Know Jaques." Very fun color, kind of a brownish gray. I also discovered at the grocery store last night Caramel Apple Sugar Babies--sooooo yummy. They are just out until Halloween so get-em soon if you want them.
Okay, that's it for today. I'll post more later. Have a good one.

3 comments:
That book sounds really interesting, and I'm sure to pick it up this week! I want to get a pedicure so I will try to find that color, too! LOVE Sugarbabies. The apple sounds EVIL! I'm sure to pick those up as well this week.
:-0
I absolutely love that in your post there is a recommendation for a serious book AND a new OPI nailpolish. Something for everyone. LOVE your blog!!!
Yeah - I'm glad you found me on Facebook and it led me to your blog. And funny, we both wrote on our blogs about the book "Leadership and Self Deception".
Post a Comment